NeatMouse Version History
v1.05.005 (25 May 2020)
- Chinese Simplified translation (thanks to Yanstime).
- a bunch of UI fixes and internal improvements.
v1.05.004 (01 April 2020)
- a fix to properly take mouse speed settings into account.
v1.05.003 (23 March 2020)
- some fixes for multi-monitor systems;
- a bunch of under-the-hood improvements.
v1.05.002 (02 October 2019)
- general stability improvements;
- fix for the issue which prevented from using modifier keys normally.
v1.05.001 (01 June 2018)
- UI updates;
- update website URL;
- fix for the Russian translation.
v1.05.000 (06 December 2016)
- fix for Shift as activation modifier;
- removed donation button;
- removed update checker.
v1.04.000 (15 July 2016)
- rearranged settings pane;
- unbind modifier is replaced with the activation modifier;
- removed the delay at the beginning of mouse movement;
- an assigned modifier key cannot be used any more in the activation hotkey combination.
v1.03.003 (30 May 2016)
- fix settings saving issue in non-portable version.
v1.03.002 (22 April 2016)
- a new installer;
- fix for the update checker;
- small look and feel improvements.
v1.03.001 (01 June 2015)
- updated main window;
- sticky keys.
v1.02.064 (30 December 2014)
- Romanian translation.
v1.02.062 (04 November 2014)
- option to disable activation notifications.
v1.02.060 (17 March 2014)
- interface clean up;
- Greek translation.
v1.02.058 (26 December 2013)
- option to start with emulation activated;
- fixed some potential instabilities.
v1.02.055 (23 December 2012)
- fixed screensaver inhibition;
- added high DPI support;
- added ability to run NeatMouse at startup;
- fixes in translations;
- other small fixes and modifications.
v1.02.050 (08 June 2012)
- Italian, Polish and Ukrainian localizations.
v1.02.046 (09 May 2012)
- cursor overlay that indicates the activated emulation now appears near all cursors rather than near text cursor only;
- ability to check for updates on program startup;
- other interface fixes and improvements.
v1.02.043 (02 May 2012)
- added no-emulation modifier;
- added ability to activate or deactivate emulation from the system tray menu;
- added ability to activate emulation with hotkey;
- added bindings for diagonal mouse moves;
- any binding can now be removed and remain empty;
- fixed bug with sending multiple mouse buttons press events when holding the corresponding keyboard button;
- many other interface fixes and improvements.
v1.01.030 (24 March 2012)
- added ability to move mouse pointer diagonally by pressing appropriate button simultaneously;
- tray balloons that signalize if program has been started minimized, emulation has been activated or deactivated;
- added option to show the NeatMouse icon near text cursor if emulation is activated;
- only one instance of NeatMouse can be running;
- minor fixes and improvements.
v1.01.025 (05 March 2012)
- updated interface;
- custom user settings;
- added option to minimize program at startup;
- a number of bug fixes and improvements.
v1.00.001 (27 January 2012)
- controlling mouse pointer, clicks and scroll with keyboard;
- regular and alternate pointer speed.