This Earth Day we’re happy to announce the updates for both of our products – Detwinner 2.03.002 and NeatMouse 1.03.002. These are mostly bug-fix releases containing changes related to the user interface and our update checker.
In addition NeatMouse is featuring a new installer, the same that was introduced in Detwinner a while ago.
Feel free to visit the product pages for the downloads:
It’s time to present an updated version of Detwinner – 2.03.001.
It features a nice set of changes:
- first of all, you are not presented any more with that scary search setting pane by default – instead, like the last release of NeatMouse, your may activate it with an Advanced view button:
- interface and some translations are cleaned up (better multi-monitor support);
- more robust and efficient search of similar images;
- updated installer;
- from now on – official support of Windows 10;
- and last but not least – improved price tag: now you can get the full license for 1.99 € (or approximately $2.16 – as per today’s exchange rate).
So don’t hesitate and give a try to Detwinner!
After a long pause, we’re happy to present a new release of NeatMouse.
Having a version 1.03.001, it opens a road for the long-awaited features.
In particular, today’s release contains:
- an updated main window. The settings are slightly rearranged now, and by default only the most used ones are shown. A special switch in the toolbar now will serve to display all available settings:
- “sticky keys” feature. It can be used to activate “press and hold” mouse action, which might be useful to perform drag&drop or massive selection of items. For example, if you have sticky keys modifier set up, you can hold it and press the key responsible for left mouse button event. Now your left mouse button is “trapped“ and considered as still pressed even after you release all the keys. To “untrap” it, just press once again the sticky keys modifier – or the key bound to your trapped mouse button. In the same way you can “make sticky” the middle mouse key – this could be useful, for instance, if you want to achieve automatic scrolling.
Download NeatMouse 1.03 right now!
Have a perfect summer and stay tuned – more releases are to come!