Today we’re releasing the minor updates for Detwinner and NeatMouse:
- Detwinner 2.03.003
- NeatMouse 1.03.003
They target the issue with the settings not being saved in normal (non-portable) installations.
As always, the setup files can be downloaded here:
This Earth Day we’re happy to announce the updates for both of our products – Detwinner 2.03.002 and NeatMouse 1.03.002. These are mostly bug-fix releases containing changes related to the user interface and our update checker.
In addition NeatMouse is featuring a new installer, the same that was introduced in Detwinner a while ago.
Feel free to visit the product pages for the downloads:
It’s time to present an updated version of Detwinner – 2.03.001.
It features a nice set of changes:
- first of all, you are not presented any more with that scary search setting pane by default – instead, like the last release of NeatMouse, your may activate it with an Advanced view button:
- interface and some translations are cleaned up (better multi-monitor support);
- more robust and efficient search of similar images;
- updated installer;
- from now on – official support of Windows 10;
- and last but not least – improved price tag: now you can get the full license for 1.99 € (or approximately $2.16 – as per today’s exchange rate).
So don’t hesitate and give a try to Detwinner!