Today, almost one year after the initial release, we’re happy to present the updated version of our open-source duplicate file finder for Linux systems.
Main changes in this version:
- A warning will be shown in case if the deletion of a file fails.
- Program name is now correctly displayed in the taskbar instead of Untitled window.
- Deletion will not stop if one of the files was already deleted elsewhere.
- Recent shortcut is not shown anymore in the places sidebar.
- Application menu has been removed to align with GNOME Human Interface Guidelines.
- Flatpak now supports interactions with the trash bin — so it’s re-enabled in the flatpak version of Detwinner.
- URLs and copyright notices were updated.
As before, Detwinner can be downloaded either from this website (Downloads — Detwinner Linux Edition), or from the release page on Github.